Category: Behind the Scenes
Launched in 2007
FCN: Vision, Mission, and Values
- Vision: Building a team of instigating, innovative, and inspiring faith coaches.
- Mission: Use technology to coaching genuine faith outside the walls of church.
- Values: Follow-ship, Crisis, Surprise, Vision, Courage, Adventure, Discovery, Celebration
FCN: Calling and History
- Ron Rose, founder, launched this ministry from the base of Psalm 71 O God, I constantly tell others about the wonderful things you do. Now that I am old and gray…let me proclaim your power to this new generations, your mighty miracles to all who come after me. And Revelation 12:11, Satan is defeated by…the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony (the fingerprints of God in ordinary lives)!
- Ron has invested his life in the telling of faith stories. In the Summer of 2007 he and a small group of friends launched this ministry. In November of 2007 Faith Coaching Network became a 501(c)3.
- In December of 2007 the webpage faithcoachingnetwork.org was created.
- Ron’s weekly Faith Notes, in its current form, began in January 2008. At launch there were 424 weekly subscribers.
- LB Lyon began reporting and producing 90-second faith stories called FaithFeatures in February of 2008. Within weeks, he added the weekday PrayerPoints to the website.
- In April of 2008 KLUV 98.7 FM in Dallas began airing Ron’s i2eye, 60-second weekday inspirational spots. All the radio products from Faith Coaching Network point back to the website. Bernie MacPartland, Production/Program Director at KCBI 90.9 FM volunteered to produce these spots. 140 unique spots have been produced and are currently playing at 5:34 am each weekday morning.
- At the beginning of 2009 Ron’s Faith Notes subscribers total 812. The FaithFeatures page provides 22 faith stories. PrayerPoints is heard on the website and on 6 Christian stations across the country.
FCN: Ministry Model
- Use Internet, website, radio programming, podcasts, and Webinars to coach faith that takes action…getting believers out of the huddle and into the game.
- Everything is about the story. This ministry is built on Finding the Story, Telling the Story , and Being the Story. All faith conditioning and faith coach training is focused on story, past present and future.
- The goal is to encourage genuine faith based on 2 Cor. 13:5